Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. This was my first time with her and not my last. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Truly outstanding and memorable. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. 705-910-1884 ... more >