She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. 705-627-4487 ... more >