What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. The phone service and directions were professional. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. 705-300-3183 ... more >