I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! Hot body, service was good. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. I will definitely repeat. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. 201-740-1366 ... more >