We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. 704-612-6896 ... more >