Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. What can I say that hasn't been said? Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. 704-565-0091 ... more >