The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. 989-838-7678 ... more >