I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. First thing I could think of was WOW! After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. 704-386-4120 ... more >