It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. 704-286-5050 ... more >