We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. 704-251-9183 ... more >