She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. 704-234-7704 ... more >