I wasn't going to pass that up. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. 703-656-9223 ... more >