I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. She is truly a gem. The pics on the website are very accurate. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. 702-903-3542 ... more >