I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She was very friendly right away. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. First thing I could think of was WOW! She has nice hair and sexy eyes. 702-847-1572 ... more >