She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I'm glad I met this little temptress. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. 702-840-1998 ... more >