This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Her pictures are accurate. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 702-783-4816 ... more >