I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. 702-776-9604 ... more >