I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. 702-774-8123 ... more >