She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. 424-338-5294 ... more >