First I thought she was Latina. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. 410-670-0336 ... more >