She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. Online pics are accurate although really don’t do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum – firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. 409-553-3902 ... more >