Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Her pictures are accurate. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. She was quite into the session. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 970-703-4282 ... more >