She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Photos on this site are accurate. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. 832-780-7532 ... more >