I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Nice body, and a very cute bum. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. 989-402-5201 ... more >