She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. She always makes me feel like a king. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. 859-740-7346 ... more >