Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. 778-402-6004 ... more >