This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. 515-375-2059 ... more >