I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one Ė nothing but OMG went through my head. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! 424-257-9869 ... more >