I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. It was fantastic in every way. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. 289-204-4049 ... more >