One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I wasn't going to pass that up. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. 614-964-4703 ... more >