She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies I’ve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Have tried to repeat but schedules haven’t lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. 607-228-4309 ... more >