Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. 602-892-7811 ... more >