I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. 587-802-9868 ... more >