She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. All in all, highly recommended. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Service: Very good...lots of energy. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. 305-487-0292 ... more >