Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. 984-201-2973 ... more >