I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. The phone service and directions were professional. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. 917-495-0956 ... more >