Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I wasn't going to pass that up. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. 570-375-2142 ... more >