Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. What can I say that hasn't been said? Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. 516-360-9817 ... more >