It was fantastic in every way. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. 321-872-9974 ... more >