Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. 305-000-0001 ... more >