Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. 989-312-7248 ... more >