There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 201-344-1151 ... more >