Even though there were other options, I took my chances. It was fantastic in every way. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. 929-416-8288 ... more >