I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. 859-740-3508 ... more >