Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. 845-317-9036 ... more >