She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. She has an ass to die for. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. 678-459-4018 ... more >