I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Her pictures are accurate. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She was very friendly right away. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. 514-500-7144 ... more >