I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. 901-405-1590 ... more >