Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. 770-629-9185 ... more >