Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. First I thought she was Latina. We were giggling all the way. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. 989-789-7811 ... more >